Started off the New Year making a coin quilt. I have looked at these on so many blogs and thought it was time to try one.
The top is made completely from fabric from Connecting Threads - design called Peppermint Forest. I ordered quite abit of this fabric with the thoughts of making a Breagha a quilt from it. In my order, I also had a layer cake of this fabric and that's what I used to make this coin quilt.
I like it well enough but not enough to mark and quilt it right now. It's gone into the pile of WIP and I'll get to it when the mood strikes me, lol. I have quite abit of this fabric in fat quarters and yardage so I foresee another quilt using this fabric.
I really do love the color combinations in this quilt.